Hello everyone, After spending a good portion of my time getting cata/mop items to work with the latest version of trinitycore 3.3.5 I decided to make a repack with it all included to spare people the headache I went through.I will also be fixing the known issues and adding some new things so check occasionally for updates.
Latest version of trinity core 3.3.5
Nearly all of the items from cata/mop working without red ? error
All Cata/Mop zones (not spawned) with updated stormwind and orgrimmar
Cata/Mop mounts working (no flying in azeroth yet)
Before I even begin, I would like to give all credit where credit is due.
1. StoneHarry: Who pointed me in the right direction to finding all I needed to get started.
2. AnthonysToolBox; For taking months of his time to rip all the files and package them all together for us, with out whom none of this would be possible.
3. Valkryst; for re-uploading the patches to a dedicated direct host.
4. Me(spleee101): for fixing the sqls to work with the latest version of trinity, and uploading a server for all you guys :P.
The password for the repack download is: ownedcore
1. Download the server files here (this includes the dbc,maps,vmaps, and mmaps) and download this additional patch file here
2. If you have not already installed them you must install OpenSSL 32bit and Mircrosoft C++ 2008 Redistributables.
These files are found in the required Files folder included in the repack.
3. cut/copy the patch-E.MPQ and patch-S.MPQ file to the data folder of your wow 3.3.5 install directory.
Explanation for patch files: Patch-E.MPQ contains data for the mount and item models, however the imported log in screen messed up
the ability to use mount so patch-S.MPQ is used to correct this issue.(I plan to fix this in an updated version)
Section 1: Basic Server Installation
1. Extract the folder to your preferred location, I always prefer the root of the C: drive.
2. open the _server folder and run MySQL.
3. Navigate to the core folder and run authserver and world server
4. Go to your wow folder and find the realmlist.wtf file located in data/enus(differs based on installed language)
and change to 127.0.0.1
5. Navigate to the root of your wow folder and delete the cache folder (you only need to do this once)
6. Login using username: admin password: test
Section 2: Adding the new zones
the above will allow you to use mounts and items from mop/cata but does not include the files needed to visit the zones
to add them you must download all the below patches and is 9GB in size.
1. download patch-4.mpq, patch-5.mpq, patch-6.mpq, Patch-7.mpq
2. Like the other patches simply add them to your data folder
3. it's a good idea to delete your cache folder again if you played before adding these files.
I will add more ports to the list below or if you find your own you can post them and they will be added. Here are a few below Thanks to Anthony
.go xyz 1458.18 3468.67 181 860 - Wandering isle
.go xyz -1021.39 -3273 23.5443 996 - Terrace of endless spring
.go xyz 970.769 -2410.05 168.598 870 - Pandaria
.go xyz -376.629 206.844 50.8031 720 - Firelands
.go xyz -954.89 454.123 52.8914 644- Halls of Orgination
.go xyz 3300.73 -4836.68 181.08 939 - Well of Eternity
Section 3: Adding SQL's To Your Server
1. You must have the latest version of trinity core.
2. Download the sql files here. and you will need the modified DBC folder which is here
3. with your preferred database program import both the sqls to your world DB. item_template will take some time.(being addressed now)
BE WARNED: Currently the creature_template sql will delete your current creature_template table and add the new one.
Which is the same as normal blizzlike just with the added info. just remember to back up any custom stuff you may have
in this table.
Section 4: Known Bugs
Let me start off by saying this is not a flawless patch. While it is stable some items may not work as intended or be broken
I will be working on improving the item ids and creature sqls, but they were from a very old version of trinity and needed work
and while i got them working it could be better, and i will improve them and post updated sqls. However it is currently known that...
1.if played on lower setting users will experience texture issues in the added zones.
2. Because of the lighting system introduced in the new expansions The shadows in these places (mostly MOP) can have several problems
such as the shadows following the camera or shadow pop ins. This can be corrected by turning shadows off/lowering them however this can
cause some texture problems.
3. Yes the water setting is changed to be more clear, this can be fixed and will be in a later version or you can change it your self :P.
4. Some mounts may not be found in item search, if this occurs look for the spell to learn the mount using the .learn XXX command .
5. Places such as orgrimmar may not have npcs in the right spots anymore due to the newly added zones of the patches. If this
is a serious bother to you the only option you have is to either fix it all or to delete patches 4-7 and not use the new zones, as
I have no plans to fix this issue. on a positive note only places that this really applies to are ORG and SW.
6. DO NOT GO TO GM ISLAND... probably should have been first on the list. Currently causes client to crash.(no current plans to fix)
7. Flying mounts will only work in pandaria and cata zones if .gm on is used.
8. Server is stable and will not crash but expect other odd things in new zones if you added them such as random fatigue bars and etc.(will look into)
9. Failing to add patch-S.mpq will result in you being unable to use the newly added mounts. this is fixed by adding the patch and deleting the cache folder.
Section 5: Some Pics
99999 Problems But A Bone-White Primal Raptor Ain't One Of Em
Temple of the jade Serpent
Unshattered Vale of Eternal Blossoms
More from the Vale
What a tree
One more cool cloud serpent
Intro screen if you dont like it change it
original posted by spleee101