WoW Source uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Toggle shoutbox
General Chat Box
Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Kalimdor : (03 August 2018 - 08:50 PM) nope but we start in patch 8 Battle for Azeroth
@  hiddenbboy : (23 July 2018 - 11:32 AM) continue WowSource Project 4.3.4 :(
@  Kalimdor : (29 May 2018 - 08:10 PM) we are waiting the new patch of wow guys
@  Kalimdor : (30 March 2018 - 12:40 AM) hello
@  Rusas : (30 March 2018 - 12:08 AM) Hi )
@  Kalimdor : (19 March 2018 - 07:43 AM) Hey guys your all invited to our new private server of legion, patch 7.3.5 http://wowargus.com/ before start playing make sure you have an account and have the right client but for more info read this please http://wowargus.com/news/1 if you find bug inside your free to post them here http://wowargus.com/bugtracker and for pvp statistics here http://wowargus.com/pvp
@  Kalimdor : (14 March 2018 - 04:58 PM) Who needs me just use discord and add Ozeneu#7067 or skype geany_100
@  Kalimdor : (09 March 2018 - 05:28 PM) hi check your gm level and also check the command for level what gm rank required
@  gmacken : (07 March 2018 - 10:17 AM) silly question but a new to this, got server 4.3.4 and i have set admin account etc. It does not appear to recognise command for levelling up ?
@  Kalimdor : (11 February 2018 - 05:32 PM) look guys there is no team so i wontwork alone any more but if any of you wish to work with me and you have skills in c++ and sql, send me a reply or a PM
@  Kalimdor : (25 January 2018 - 07:47 AM) hey guys my youtube channel it is https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber
@  remamakiller : (18 December 2017 - 01:40 PM) testear quest , agregar o buscar el phaseid que se necesita para que se puedan completar
@  remamakiller : (18 December 2017 - 01:38 PM) Me ofresco desinteresadamente , para arreglar quest de salida de personajes
Mas no se
@  Kalimdor : (06 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) guess what? the legion update is working well i have add lots of missing objects and mobs but this will work faster if i have a sniffer 7.2 and if i have people who work with me to this project because for 1 person is very hard
@  Kalimdor : (02 November 2017 - 04:20 PM) hi guys good news about legion it will be public source with updates we start work in legion patch 7.2.5 me and 2 friends the source will be public and updates, if any of you wish to join give me a PM or a reply, the address for download it is https://github.com/WoWSource
@  Kalimdor : (02 November 2017 - 01:02 PM) english please
@  samaelsacred : (01 November 2017 - 02:10 AM) alguien vende un source 4.3.4?
@  Kalimdor : (14 October 2017 - 02:17 PM) guys some time when register the activation is not instant coz i must accept or not the new members so this could take between 1 hour and a few days
@  Kalimdor : (20 September 2017 - 02:01 PM) por supuesto si 4.3.4 - 5.4.8
@  Dirkwein : (20 September 2017 - 05:33 AM) Kalimdor la 4.3.4 la siguieron actualizando para los vip?

Photo

First mop 5.4.1 (17538) by wowsource v1

Best Answer Rawaho , 05 March 2014 - 12:21 AM

Remove libeay32.dll from the repack directory (if it exists) and install the 32bit version of OpenSSL (non light). You have the 64bit version of OpenSSL installed which will only work if the binaries are compiled 64bit as well.

I would also like to point out that Skyfire doesn't have any .NET dependencies.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimdor

Kalimdor

The First

• Administrators
  • 3,945 posts
  • 1610 thanks
  • LocationNorth Pole
  • Time Online: 48D 11H 34M 38S

User's Awards

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

Hi this is v1 mop wowsource 5.4.1 Normal repack not like sandbox , its add in xamp so you start the xamp control panel open apache , mysql and then open authserver.exe and worldserver.exe , this pack have all in just to start the server

the first test around show the problems are alot

my first quick search was show  this

All characters  create works and chat and gm commands except the undeads  who crash the server
Pandarens  no matter what it is they can speack its say You dont know that language 
At the DK the portal from the first place where you appear he will auto teleport every time and you cant escape 
Every where in the  world you cant interact with the mobs but the unfriendly  mobs  attack you and its no problem 
You cant use spells against mobs  i mean you click the spell and you never  hit them and the same for weapons attack never hit the mobs 
Hunters  pets they all have  Unknow Name  and i didnt test if they attack or not the enemys or if they responds at the commands
When server starts i mean console show alot of errors around  6-7 MB about 10 tables from db and other c++ problem from core
When your login in the game the console show alot of Opcode problems and db  problems 
Pandarian zones are emty but we have a db for apropiate mop patch so will solve the problem

but thats first revision and  will be come new revision in the feature , i also wanna say this is the first repack none sandbox made , we looking  for c++ developers to join the project wich is private before to get in he must have some experience and will be tested all before join

the source its based on trinity with parts from skyfire .

i repeat dont aspect to be  perfect or around how is the 4.3.4 or  lower patches  because how i say its super new and rev1

for bug tracker its to soon to create 1 we know exacly whats rong and represent a priority so after we fix the basic things we add a issue  tracker around  january 2014 or february

Download Repack

Download game 5.4.1

Download wow patcher

in order to login make sure you have game 5.4.1 downloaded

then add wow patcher inside  the game folder and run then patch and  then open the game from Wow_Patched

dont use wow.exe

then go inside the game  folder in subfolder name WTF

and edit Config file

make sure it looks like this

Spoiler

if you like this give us a like to https://www.facebook.com/WoWSource
if not its ok we  have enough allready.

facebook-icon.png  YouTube-icon.png

Thanked by 7 Members:
florin , mrmagic , dragonheart , morganZ , Bully , MikaelHirvonen , OvrDriver

#2 marekoff

marekoff

Beginer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • :

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

COol but i cant use spells.... anything

#3 Kalimdor

Kalimdor

The First

• Administrators
  • 3,945 posts
  • 1610 thanks
  • LocationNorth Pole

User's Awards

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

spell not but anything  yes , like walk , chat - gm commands  - emote  etc

#4 t0tem

t0tem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • 17 thanks
  • Time Online: 2D 7H 6M 29S

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

Goood Job dude

But, does it mean that you don't wanna work on cata?

there are many instances, quests,... work to do !

#5 Trichomes

Trichomes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Time Online: 3H 1M 56S

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

Awesome to see you finally have got into MOP, like I said on ACWEB, I have been busy with life, and should soon be situated with my new home, and will be back to help in the developement of this awesome repack, good work Oz, speak to you soon.

James, aka Trichomes.

#6 SunnyTheCool

SunnyTheCool

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Time Online: 10H 54M 5S

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

Thats just an fresh compile of the new skyfire btw :) But nice anyways, thank you ozen

#7 Trichomes

Trichomes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

Thats just an fresh compile of the new skyfire btw :) But nice anyways, thank you ozen

I would think that Oz know this....since he most likely compiled it, or someone he knows.

#8 Kalimdor

Kalimdor

The First

• Administrators
  • 3,945 posts
  • 1610 thanks
  • LocationNorth Pole

User's Awards

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:20 AM

m8 is not  just skyfire  and  im not  going to post who  made  the things or auth or  maps or world  or god  knows what i just share with you revision 1 thats all , im also going to work in   both patches 4.3.4 and 5.4.1 for better  revisions.

Thanked by 1 Member:
t0tem

#9 -rnmkr

-rnmkr

Le' WowSource.

• Members
  • 654 posts
  • 62 thanks
  • Time Online: 6H 56M 27S

User's Awards

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

Cata is not complete yet :( Please don't leave us Jesus...

Go pro or Go home.

#10 diddlit

diddlit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Time Online: 6H 54M 6S

User's Awards

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

very good job oz

#11 Allyslayernl

Allyslayernl

Beginer

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Time Online: 9M 57S

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

Very nice job, Ozeneu does it again, great to see someone taking the innitiative to make MoP as a real repack instead of just a sandbox.

#12 Kalimdor

Kalimdor

The First

• Administrators
  • 3,945 posts
  • 1610 thanks
  • LocationNorth Pole

User's Awards

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

ty i really hate sandbox  the requiredments and  whats contain inside of the db  , its wired like a ufo

#13 rayen4070

rayen4070

Beginer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Time Online: 1M 13S

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

What is the password Account?

#14 gemballa

gemballa

Beginer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • :

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

is  there  items  ,mounts , mobs, any dungouns ?

#15 Kalimdor

Kalimdor

The First

• Administrators
  • 3,945 posts
  • 1610 thanks
  • LocationNorth Pole

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

What is the password Account?

make  your self  in worldserver console  by type this  account create NAME  PASSWORD 9can be any your whant )

then type this for gm

account set gmlevel NAME 3 -1

#16 Kalimdor

Kalimdor

The First

• Administrators
  • 3,945 posts
  • 1610 thanks
  • LocationNorth Pole

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

is  there  items  ,mounts , mobs, any dungouns ?

yes but in rong phase thats why are invisible for players and when would be this fix  i will post rev 2

#17 Trichomes

Trichomes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

Very nice job, Ozeneu does it again, great to see someone taking the innitiative to make MoP as a real repack instead of just a sandbox.

So that's what you look like, cool you're a member here, you did good work with Fabians sandbox, and I'm looking forward to working with you on this repack, without you getting insulted by Fabian for simply trying to help out, you will see that your hard work will be appreciated here if you wish to help in this repacks future.

#18 Kalimdor

Kalimdor

The First

• Administrators
  • 3,945 posts
  • 1610 thanks
  • LocationNorth Pole

User's Awards

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

m8 i dont have nothing   with nobody i just hate the god damn sandbox requiredmets , when i install first time  the net framet 4.5 he fucked up my compile tools and  even if i was  uninstall the 4.5 was not able to compile  any more so i was  force to uninstall my vs and net frames and  reinstall and  that takes alot time thats why i hate that sandbox  and  was  happen 2 times  in 1 year because second time i forgget  what was happen first time ... i know  its hard work in a emulator and  any help or new developer  will be  very welcome.

#19 Trichomes

Trichomes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Ha ha, I think you misunderstood me, I was speaking to Allslayernl, and how he was just trying to contribute to Fabian's sandbox on ACWEB, and was ridiculed and bashed for doing so by Fabian. I'm sorry that you had issues with NETFRAME, not sure why. That sandbox was also written in C#, which I could never understand why. You have done nothing wrong Oz, you're a great person, and make awesome repacks. I was simply greeting Allslayernl to WOWSOURCE and letting him know his work will be appreciated on this site.

Your Friend,

Trichomes.

:peace sign:  

#20 SonyC1987

SonyC1987

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Time Online: 59M 25S

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

Sorry if this the wrong section but it is for use this repack and need help!!!!.

i downloaded patches for 5.4.1, i have 5.1.0 version 16357 and my internet is by a proxy server that don´t let me update my client directly on internet well just to start i downloaded patches for update to 5.2.0 version 16516 or 16650 i think:

wow-0-16650-Win-final.MPQ (this i put in Updates folder in my cliente directory)
wow-update-base-16516.MPQ(this i put in Data folder in my cliente directory)
wow-update-base-16650.MPQ(this i put in Data folder in my cliente directory)
wow-update-enUS-16516.MPQ(this i put in Data/enUS folder in my cliente directory)
wow-update-enUS-16650.MPQ(this i put in Data/enUS folder in my cliente directory)

and run launcher with the file config.wtf edited to:
SET realmlist 127.0.0.1
SET patchlist 127.0.0.1:1119/patch
and launcher detect updates but it does n`t updated my client and retrieve an conection error(i don`t have conection to us.battle.net it block to me!) need patchh offlineeeee pleaseee!
sorry for my bad english!someone help please! what i doing wrong.

#21 Allyslayernl

Allyslayernl

Beginer

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

Ha ha, I think you misunderstood me, I was speaking to Allslayernl, and how he was just trying to contribute to Fabian's sandbox on ACWEB, and was ridiculed and bashed for doing so by Fabian. I'm sorry that you had issues with NETFRAME, not sure why. That sandbox was also written in C#, which I could never understand why. You have done nothing wrong Oz, you're a great person, and make awesome repacks. I was simply greeting Allslayernl to WOWSOURCE and letting him know his work will be appreciated on this site.

Your Friend,

Trichomes.

:peace sign:  

Ah, you meant that bit about 32bit operating systems? Other then that Fabian didn't really do anything bad to me. I do understand people that they want to see credits given, but I don't get why people make such huge problem about it. People could just have PM'ed Ozeneu instead of bashing it into that topic.

Fabian's sandbox could have been better if he just added some more commands, he did mention adding morphing and such wouldn't be a big job yet it was never added. Glad this is a repack and is far ahead of Fabian's frozen sandbox, it might be buggy but it is a start :)

#22 SonyC1987

SonyC1987

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

or somebody know where get wow_patch_enUS_5.4.1.exe or some patch.exe to update from 5.1.0 to other newer version???!

#23 SonyC1987

SonyC1987

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

joder... what difficult to obtain a 5.4.1 client with a fucking proxy here!

#24 Unrecognizable

Unrecognizable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • 26 thanks
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Time Online: 22H 38M 42S

User's Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

Go to see a normal repack and not a sandboxing, but there needs to be work on this also.

Spells, much NPC's/objects have to be spawned.

But thanks for sharing anyways.

Store | Downloads | Pastebin | Terms of Service | Videos | Contact WoWSource

pcGovLJ.png

" I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. " - Kurt Cobain

#25 Guest_Callmephil_*

Guest_Callmephil_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

awesome great news :) good luck with it ! i will also probably move on it when it's gonna be more "Stable".

#26 ollisan05

ollisan05

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • LocationEngland
  • Time Online: 1D 6H 49M 10S

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

Dont forget to check out the update for this repack! (Pandarens can now chat, Equip some gear, Use some spells and so on! :) - http://wowsource.inf...s-database-5xx/

Dont forget to Thank Ozeneu and Skyfire!! :)

Thanked by 1 Member:
Ozeneu

#27 Allyslayernl

Allyslayernl

Beginer

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

Thanks Ozeneu and Skyfire for the Core and Repack and thanks Ollisan05 for the link to the update :)

#28 Trichomes

Trichomes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:20 AM

Ah, you meant that bit about 32bit operating systems? Other then that Fabian didn't really do anything bad to me. I do understand people that they want to see credits given, but I don't get why people make such huge problem about it. People could just have PM'ed Ozeneu instead of bashing it into that topic.

Fabian's sandbox could have been better if he just added some more commands, he did mention adding morphing and such wouldn't be a big job yet it was never added. Glad this is a repack and is far ahead of Fabian's frozen sandbox, it might be buggy but it is a start :)

I was talking about Fabian saying your spawns were shit, and that they would be done professionally, maybe you forgot that from craigy's thread on acweb. I thought that was fucked up since you were only trying to help.

#29 Allyslayernl

Allyslayernl

Beginer

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

I was talking about Fabian saying your spawns were shit, and that they would be done professionally, maybe you forgot that from craigy's thread on acweb. I thought that was fucked up since you were only trying to help.

I never supplied a sql with spawns, that was someone else actually. I think you thought it was directed at me but I never had anything to do with spawns :)

#30 Hooloo

Hooloo

Beginer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Time Online: 24M 26S

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

a good copy and paste from skyfire ;)