WoW Source uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Toggle shoutbox
General Chat Box
Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Kalimdor : (03 August 2018 - 08:50 PM) nope but we start in patch 8 Battle for Azeroth
@  hiddenbboy : (23 July 2018 - 11:32 AM) continue WowSource Project 4.3.4 :(
@  Kalimdor : (29 May 2018 - 08:10 PM) we are waiting the new patch of wow guys
@  Kalimdor : (30 March 2018 - 12:40 AM) hello
@  Rusas : (30 March 2018 - 12:08 AM) Hi )
@  Kalimdor : (19 March 2018 - 07:43 AM) Hey guys your all invited to our new private server of legion, patch 7.3.5 http://wowargus.com/ before start playing make sure you have an account and have the right client but for more info read this please http://wowargus.com/news/1 if you find bug inside your free to post them here http://wowargus.com/bugtracker and for pvp statistics here http://wowargus.com/pvp
@  Kalimdor : (14 March 2018 - 04:58 PM) Who needs me just use discord and add Ozeneu#7067 or skype geany_100
@  Kalimdor : (09 March 2018 - 05:28 PM) hi check your gm level and also check the command for level what gm rank required
@  gmacken : (07 March 2018 - 10:17 AM) silly question but a new to this, got server 4.3.4 and i have set admin account etc. It does not appear to recognise command for levelling up ?
@  Kalimdor : (11 February 2018 - 05:32 PM) look guys there is no team so i wontwork alone any more but if any of you wish to work with me and you have skills in c++ and sql, send me a reply or a PM
@  Kalimdor : (25 January 2018 - 07:47 AM) hey guys my youtube channel it is https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber
@  remamakiller : (18 December 2017 - 01:40 PM) testear quest , agregar o buscar el phaseid que se necesita para que se puedan completar
@  remamakiller : (18 December 2017 - 01:38 PM) Me ofresco desinteresadamente , para arreglar quest de salida de personajes
Mas no se
@  Kalimdor : (06 December 2017 - 09:48 PM) guess what? the legion update is working well i have add lots of missing objects and mobs but this will work faster if i have a sniffer 7.2 and if i have people who work with me to this project because for 1 person is very hard
@  Kalimdor : (02 November 2017 - 04:20 PM) hi guys good news about legion it will be public source with updates we start work in legion patch 7.2.5 me and 2 friends the source will be public and updates, if any of you wish to join give me a PM or a reply, the address for download it is https://github.com/WoWSource
@  Kalimdor : (02 November 2017 - 01:02 PM) english please
@  samaelsacred : (01 November 2017 - 02:10 AM) alguien vende un source 4.3.4?
@  Kalimdor : (14 October 2017 - 02:17 PM) guys some time when register the activation is not instant coz i must accept or not the new members so this could take between 1 hour and a few days
@  Kalimdor : (20 September 2017 - 02:01 PM) por supuesto si 4.3.4 - 5.4.8
@  Dirkwein : (20 September 2017 - 05:33 AM) Kalimdor la 4.3.4 la siguieron actualizando para los vip?

Photo

BotCore 335 and 434

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimdor

Kalimdor

The First

• Administrators
  • 3,945 posts
  • 1610 thanks
  • LocationNorth Pole
  • Time Online: 48D 11H 34M 38S

User's Awards

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

BotCore 335 & 434

################################################## ##################################

NOTE:
By request I've updated my old 3.3.5a NPCBot repack and I"m re-releasing it. Thanks to all the people that sent encouraging words of support. I've made this new thread to combine the two (335 & 434) released in the same thread for easier tracking and updating.

################################################## ##################################

3.3.5a Botcore: [Version Six]

V5 Additions:
Bot Helper Menu Fixed -> Thanks to Tommy @ emudevs

Code:
.npcbot helper

Hunter Bots Now Available!

Code:
.npcbot add hunter

Death Knight Bots Now Available!

Code:
.npcbot add deathknight

(Bots themselves have been re-done. Make sure to dismiss any you have before the update)

* DBC's included in Repack
* bots are setup by default to work for everyone via RBAC -> No SQL Query needed.

V6 Additions:
Updated for Trinity commit ba1a4cd0ce51a0a6389317199c66fd85deffac02

Updated to NPCBot commit c4a0948

Code:
Remove visuals (except weapons). Add block chance to bots wielding shield. Fix bots following enemies while CCed. Allow bot to benefit from items: defense rating block rating, spirit. Improve menus: now bot provides item links. Improve item requirements for classes. Add neck slot and remove tabard. Fix armor gain. Try to fix bots not being buffed by other bots after death. Hunter: Disallow aspect change while feasting. Paladin: increase blessings duration up to 1 hour. Priest: increase fear ward duration by 2 min, increase buffs duration up to 1 hour. Warrior: increase shouts duration up to 10 min.

Updated to NPCBot commit b499b7b

Code:
More fixes for equipment. Allow bots to benefit from block value bonus on items. Reduce base spell damage by 25%. Remove most of extra defense bonuses. Reduce base armor, base melee damage. Reduce bonuses gain from master by 50-67% (except hp / mana) and allow to benefit more from items. Lower max avoidance (parry + dodge) down to 35%.
************************************************** *******************************************

3.3.5a Botcore Funserver: [Version Six]

V5 Additions:
Removed Vrykul as a playable race.
Removed Broken as a playable race.
Added Pandaren as a playable race.
Added Worgen as a playable race.
Fixed a crash issue with Goblins on Character Selection.
Fixed Pandaren Camera issue in Character Screen.
Fixed Pandaren Player Icons.
Removed Pandaren Morph (Seemed pointless now, but I can add it back if really wanted).

*DELETE ALL OLD PATCHES
**DELETE ALL OLD CHARACTERS
DOWNLOAD: 335_FunServerPatches_V5.7z from the Repo. (You must do this to play this version).

V6 Additions:
Updated for Trinity commit ba1a4cd0ce51a0a6389317199c66fd85deffac02

Updated to NPCBot commit c4a0948

Code:
Remove visuals (except weapons). Add block chance to bots wielding shield. Fix bots following enemies while CCed. Allow bot to benefit from items: defense rating block rating, spirit. Improve menus: now bot provides item links. Improve item requirements for classes. Add neck slot and remove tabard. Fix armor gain. Try to fix bots not being buffed by other bots after death. Hunter: Disallow aspect change while feasting. Paladin: increase blessings duration up to 1 hour. Priest: increase fear ward duration by 2 min, increase buffs duration up to 1 hour. Warrior: increase shouts duration up to 10 min.

Updated to NPCBot commit b499b7b

Code:
More fixes for equipment. Allow bots to benefit from block value bonus on items. Reduce base spell damage by 25%. Remove most of extra defense bonuses. Reduce base armor, base melee damage. Reduce bonuses gain from master by 50-67% (except hp / mana) and allow to benefit more from items. Lower max avoidance (parry + dodge) down to 35%.

Fixed Racial Icon in character creation for Worgens
Fixed Racail Description in character creation screen for Worgens
Fixed Racial Icon in character creation for Pandarens
Fixed Racail Description in character creation screen for Pandarens
Fixed Visual Display for Shaman NPC Bots.

DOWNLOAD: 335_FunServerPatches_V6.7z from the Repo. (You must do this to play this version).

************************************************** *******************************************

434 Botcore

For those that were not following my old thread, you can find the old change logs here: Old Thread

Version 5 Update: (Not a lot new with all the work I've been doing on 335)

Core/DB:
Updated to TrinityCore commit: be75ddc2bd99045e53523a06707526b233fd0c32 09/07/2013

Bots:
Updated commands to worK with RBAC
Fixed a crash issue with Druids Shapeshifting to Bear Form

DOWNLOADS:

[I've moved everything to my repository's download section]

DOWNLOADS

- - - Updated - - -

Video: 335aBotCore: The Conclave of Wizards:

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, the Addon.7z contains TrinityAdmin, GM Helper, GoMove, GM Genie, and VipChat (working with custom .chat feature)
Also, Patch-I.MPQ is for custom Items and Weapons. (All found in Repository's Download Section as well)

Commands:

Code:
=== ** Usage ** ===
* .npcbot (.npcb) - get list of possible subcommands. They are:
** add <botclass> - creates random bot of given class to selected player. Use on self
** remove (rem) - removes selected npcbot. NOTE: If you select self it will remove ALL npcbots
** command © ...
*** follow (fol, f) - puts all your bots to follow you (out of combat)
*** stay (st, s) - makes all your bots hold position (out of combat)
** reset (res) - recreates selected npcbot (or all of them if selected self)
** distance (dist, d) - sets bot follow distance. If used by party leader in instance will affect whole group. This parameter defines attack range and distance bots keep while following.
*** Formulas:
*** Attack distance = 0.72 * follow distance (which you set with this command);
*** Distance bots keep while following (visual) = follow distance + (follow distance - 10) * 4; (min: 0, max: 35)
** info (in) - shows npcbots info (amount owned, classes, alive amount etc.). If used on yourself it will show each bot party member's info (including you)
* Debug Text Emote commands:
** /bonk - lists selected npcbot's stats
** /salute - lists your stats
Also:
** There is .maintank (.main) command that sets npcbot maintank in your party (minimum of 3 members). Bot maintank gets additional avoidance, damage reduction and health

Macros:

Code:
{Summon Bots}

.npcbot add druid
.npcbot add mage
.npcbot add warrior
.npcbot add priest
.npcbot add warlock
.npcbot add rogue
.npcbot add paladin
.npcbot add shaman
.npcbot add hunter
.npcbot add deathknight

{Command Bots}

.npcbot command stay
.npcbot comand follow
.npcbot command revive (GM only)

{Remove Bots} (On selected bot) -> if self selected will remove all
.npcbot remove

Note: 434 -> .npcbot helper works

Credits:

Code:
MFerrill:
For originally scripting Penumbris, rewriting Erithol, showing me how to do most of this, testing everything, making me videos and support.

Trickerer:
For all the hard work on the Bot code. (This guy is awesome, does massive amounts of work in the blink of an eye, and is always willing to help... provided you give a debug report :D).

Rochet2:
Original Author of -> Transmogrification, Reforging, GoMove, and Visual Enchanter scripts (Maybe more... That's what I remember off the top of my head).

Albag:
Original Author of -> Gizella. (I only updated codestyle on this one, was done really well the 1st time).

silviu2008:
Custom XP and Loot patch

MoltenX:
Custom Chat

Parannoia:
Enchanter Script

Tommy: For taking the time to help with my broken menu

dmanbob:
For testing a lot of this stuff, and giving supportive encouragement. (you da man Dman! :D)

Jeutie:
For the portable MySQL server.

Megasus/Alcanmage:
For the Universal CharImporter Tool

I'll add more as I go... If I forgot to credit you for something please drop me a line, it's not out of malice, but forgetfulness.

original posted by jcarter4562

facebook-icon.png  YouTube-icon.png

Thanked by 1 Member:
Dirkwein

#2 Dirkwein

Dirkwein

Beginer

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Time Online: 20H 37M 34S

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:19 AM

Nice job. :happy:

#3 Unrecognizable

Unrecognizable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • 26 thanks
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Time Online: 22H 38M 42S

User's Awards

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Good job Ozeneu, but is the 4.3.4 core stable.

Store | Downloads | Pastebin | Terms of Service | Videos | Contact WoWSource

pcGovLJ.png

" I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. " - Kurt Cobain

#4 Kalimdor

Kalimdor

The First

• Administrators
  • 3,945 posts
  • 1610 thanks
  • LocationNorth Pole
  • Time Online: 48D 11H 34M 38S

User's Awards

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

my friend  this is not  my work ,  most  of my post  at the  bellow  have  credit  by ...  original posted by XNAME  ,  i  have  just  406 and 434   some post  made by me and  my ex teams

facebook-icon.png  YouTube-icon.png